Wednesday 18 March 2009

abstract thoughts on a sleeping giant

hello all,i am a nigerian diasporian presently working in the city of manchester in the united kingdom,and i started this blog as a medium to air my deep seated views, about the present and future of our great country,over the months and years,i have done a lot of literary pieces which i have either thrown in the bin,or just kept hidden away in my flash drive,constantly updating,correcting,this might be because i am my own worst critic and i only plucked up the courage to post it on here, after friends and aquintances who saw some of them assured me and urged me to share it with the public.
i sincerly hope that,irrespective of what you think of the pieces i will be posting on my blog in subsequent days,weeks, months and hopefully years,please feel free to post your objective and unbiased comments and most importantly please come away with the whole essence of the articles,which is what i set out to achieve,highlighting our failings,and nigeria's potential including a roadmap to nigeria and nigerians hidden potential and sucess,thank you for reading this and shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment